How to create your tournament
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by October 2, 2019 at 10:28 am.
A tournament can be created using the Create a tournament button in the profile drop down menu.
Add some basic info about tournament
Additional info on the fields:
- Tournament title – Name your tournament
- Time/date – Set start time, date and timezone. Both 24h and am/pm formats are supported. Time and date formats can be set in wp-admin > settings > general settings.
- Tournament description – This field can be used to give some basic tournament information.
- Number of participants – This is the maximum number of participants in tournament. Minimum number of participants joined to have brackets generated is 3.
- Tournament type – Form of tournament which will be used.
- Location – Set where tournaments will be held. Examples: City, Gaming centre, Website, IP address. Whatever you need.
- Game – Set which game will be played in this tournament.
- Contestants – Who will be able to join, users or teams?
- Game format – How many rounds will be played per match. Choose one of 5 formats, from best of 1 (single round) to best of 5 (5 rounds per map).
- Game frequency – This is a time between matches. You can set it from 15 minutes up to one match per month.
- Tournament frequency – How often will this tournament occur? Will it be daily, weekly, monthly or yearly one? If you want to have one time tournament, just leave this setting as it is.
- Game modes – This is optional
- Maps – Choose which map will be played on tournament. If game has only one map, it will be used as default one. In case there are more maps, you will be able to choose.
- Regulations – Additional tournament regulations and informations. You can add more fields to provide as much details to your players.
- Rewards – Set your rewards if there are some.
The topic ‘How to create your tournament’ is closed to new replies.